STD guarantees that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights, and provides you with the following information on the processing of your personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES – We will acquire the personal data you indicate in the mandatory fields marked with the symbol * (First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Country, Gender), as well as statistical information about the use that is made of our newsletter service. Personal data are collected either directly from you or from the provider of the automated newsletter sending system that returns us statistics on the use of the service.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA PROVISION - Personal data provision in the mandatory fields is essential for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter. Failure to provide or incorrect provision of data with reference to the e-mail address will result in the inability to receive our newsletter.
- LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING – We will process your personal data in order to keep you, as per your request, updated via e-mail in relation to products or initiatives that may be of interest to you, such as news about STD’s products, invitations to presentations or events, launches, promotions and offers, and anything else that is relevant to our activities. The legal basis for the personal data processing is – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – your consent to receive such information by e-mail.
- PROCESSING MODALITIES –We will process your personal data with computer tools in compliance with high technical and organizational security measures suitable to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE AND SERVICE CANCELATION - Your collected personal data will be stored until you opt-out of the newsletter service. The Controller guarantees the right to unsubscribe from the service in a simple, immediate and free way: starting with the e-mail containing the first newsletter and in each following communication, an automated unsubscribe link will be available, which will allow you to permanently remove your personal data from our newsletter mailing list in few moments. In any case, you may also request the deletion of your personal data by sending us a simple request to the Controller’s contact details below.
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS - Pursuant to Chapter III of the GDPR, you, as a data subject, have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw (where issued) consent to processing by asserting these and other rights under the GDPR by simple communication to the Controller. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority if you believe that the processing concerning you violates the legislation applicable to the protection of your personal data.
- CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS – The Controller is Save The Duck S.p.A., with registered and administrative office in Via Arcivescovo Calabiana no. 6, Milan, Italy, Fiscal Code and VAT Number 07853840960. To request more information on the processing of your personal data and to exercise your rights as data subject, you can contact the Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com.